IEEE Communications Society, Indonesia Chapter, will carry out a seminar to introduce the aspects of 4G Mobile Communication Technology & Business. Seminar will be conducted in Bandung, 21 November 2009, from 08:00 to 17:00. The speakers of the seminar, among others, are Kuncoro Wastuwibowo (chairman of IEEE Comsoc Indonesia Chapter), Arief Hamdani Gunawan (vice chair of IEEE Indonesia Section), and Muhammad Ary Murti (past chair of IEEE Comsoc Indonesia Chapter).
The topics will include:
- The Aspect of 4G: its necessity and requirement, OFDMA transmission, all IP network
- The candidates: LTE vs WiMAX II
- LTE: environment, architecture, and standardisation
- WiMAX II (802.16m): challenges, architecture, & roadmap
- Applications, regulations, and business situation.
Registration fee is IDR 1.000.000 for professionals, IDR 500.000 for universities, and IDR 300.000 for students. 20% discount is applied to members of IEEE or MASTEL.
- For more information, please contact M Ary Murti NOW at 081-6421-0426 or firstname.lastname@example.org.